BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh it's been SO long!

Well I've not posted, but I have been knitting! I actually have been knitting a ridiculous amount!

Let's see.

I knit, a Hudson hat for a benefit. A super sad story, so if you're in the market for some small/medium longies and a matching Hudson, this is a great opportunity to do something good!


I finished Stacy's longies for the photography studio...but forgot to take a finished picture! Pity! They're SUPER cute! But I'm sure Stace will send some to me once she uses them!
Here they are as a "WIP"

Yes they are SUPER bright :)

I finished a birthday hat for one of my BEST FRIENDS, Stacy. It was the first I'd made from this pattern, so I had to try it on to make sure it fit! I apologize in advance for the way I look! Myspace-esque photos aren't my best!



And this last hat I finished for a really good and sweet person. It's a surprise.
**again with the myspace pic!**


Gabriel, my almost 1 year old (tomorrow is his birthday) also loves the surprise hat I made.




I also just bought a skirty pattern! I'm ridiculously excited to try it! If you want to be a tester for it, please email me! lolacatecreations@gmail.com

0 comments: