BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finished Projects!

Kimmy & Bella's Jane Hats!

So, as you may, or may not know, I have two little boys. I have 4 sisters, 2 step brothers (but they're way older than me, so I NEVER, saw them). I didn't know how to do the whole boy, thing, but 3 years later, I'm hanging in there! I absolutely adore all things girlie, and pink, glittery, flowery, fairies...seriously. I'm a GIRLIE GIRL! These hats are just that! My friend Jenn has 2 little girls, Kimmy & Bella, and Kimmy loved the hat Bella got with her longies and wanted them to have matching! Voila!





{love} seriously.

This hat, I wish I had a little girl to put it on! It's going to be stocking at Cong-Fu on Wednesday the 4th. It's a super soft Cashmerino from Annie Amelia, and I duplicate stitched "Love" onto it! Seriously. I think I want one for me!

0 comments: