BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A couple things!

Owen turned 4 months yesterday! It's hard for me to believe that he's already that big! I mean he is smiley, and laughs, and drools! He's just such a delight!

Here's his 4 month shirt. Believe me, I was tempted beyond belief to do another owl. REALLY tempted. But I resisted. The end result is cute!

DSC_0061web

Appliqued frog, and appliqued "4". Love it.

Then I've been knitting away. My friend Shannon liked Owen's blessing outfit. So I asked her if she wanted me to knit one for her son's baptism. He was born 8 days after Owen!

DSC_0011

DSC_0013

(flash wasn't ready for this one!)
DSC_0014

I'm SO excited to see pictures of little Graham in this special outfit!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! i just got it today!!! i can't wait to try it on him!!!

Sarah said...

So cute! Just rediscovered your blog and I love all the little shirts you've been making. How fun :)

Dana Smith said...

OMGosh!!!! I can't put into words how much I LOVE this. It is sooo perfect!