BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hooty-Hoot!

Someone else likes owls! Yay!

I met my friend Jill almost SIX years ago. And when I say met, I mean, online. In a forum for pregnant people. Wow. That was a long time ago. Her little girl is celebrating her FIFTH birthday in March, just like my Julian.

Her niece is also celebrating her first birthday! So fun! I asked her if she wanted some birthday girl shirts, and she did.

DSC_0006

DSC_0007


We had a busy weekend. My wonderful husband painted my living room, so much crafting wasn't done. BUT I did manage to squeak out a camera strap cover! I've been lusting over those found on Etsy, and after some serious research (Ok just a random google) I found a fabulous tutorial! Saved myself $30!

You can find the tutorial here.

IMAG0661.jpg

Sorry for the not so stellar photo, this was taken with my phone.

I'm finishing up the last of the teacher valentine's tonight, so Julian can deliver them tomorrow. Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Jill said...

YAY! The shirts arrived today! Kenzie thinks they are "so cute" and cannot wait to wear it. They turned out great and I cannot wait for both girls to wear them. I will definitely take a picture of them in them and send it to you. You are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

cute little shirts! Love the owl with the number....very neat!!!!